Experience Our Acrylic Hyperbaric Chamber
Comfortable. Accessible. Effective.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Improve Healing Simply By Breathing
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a non-invasive treatment that reduces recovery time and improves healing following surgery, radiation treatment, and many other conditions.
Explore Our Hyperbaric Chambers
Take a 360-degree look around and learn about the differences between our soft and hard-acrylic chambers.
Resources and information for referring physicians (coming soon)
Conditions Treated by HBOT
The FDA and Medicare have approved Hyperbaric Therapy as a treatment for the following conditions:
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Smoke Inhalation
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Chronic Refractory Osteomyelitis
- Crush Injury & Other Acute Traumatic Ischemia
- Decompression Sickness (Bends)
- Diabetic Lower Extremity Wounds
- Failed Skin Grafts and Flaps
- Gas Gangrene
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Non-Healing Wounds
- Radiation Tissue Damage
- Severe Anemia
- Thermal Burns
Treatment of these conditions are typically covered by private insurance and medicare.
Southern Oregon HBOT Is Physician Owned And Operated
Staff Certified By A Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) Approved Program